16 November 2010

Just an update!

Well, I just wanted to tell you about my projects. I'm still on the sportswear and lingerie projects, and they are coming along smoothly!
When it comes down to the sportswear, i thought it would be the cheaper option, but obviously I was wrong!
I cant afford to do the prints I wanted, or make the protective gear I wanted.. so now my high end gear  is going to look cheaper than it should be...(ToT)

The lingerie, I'll be honest, I'm behind. But that's what you get when you have huge projects coming all at once!
I've got the basic research done, its just the garment that is killing me.
I have made 3 bras, and all are wrong! I just cant seem to get the look I want!
And the padded sides? dear god that is just comitting suicide each time I try to sew something on the machines! I tell ya, once I get this sorted, I will just die with happiness!
Then there is the model situation, man, I dont even know if I will be picked yet, and I'm having to get a model? god, I'm putting my friends hopes a bit high in asking her for this HUGE favour.... (¬.¬)

My god, I complain A LOT.
I should really get my act together. Lets hope I do!
Sayonara!! xx