04 August 2010

Well, this is going nowhere

Honestly, this fashion blog isn't working out... So I'm going to update you on my fashion project and doings!

1. I've been set a project!
       It's not much, just to design a garment involving some acessories made by Fildan Acessories (An Austrian company who makes the bits of plastic on your bra strap etc)
But since I'm away for most of the deadline, I've been having to work my arse off on the Inspiration board (Explains itself), development board (5 designs) and a final presentation board (illustration of my chosen piece and F&B flat drawings).
Luckily, I have illustrator at my abode, so it was a no brainer...
BUT...
They want us to plan MARKETING.
USP's and graphs???
I gave up maths when I picked up that needle!!
Mannn..
Anyway, back on the subject..

2. Fashion doings?
        Well, I haven't been doing much persay.
I mean, does going to London in June count? (I'll admit, I didn't do much shopping..)
BUT I did venture into Selfridges a while back...
If a multi millionaire takes a liking to this blog, fancy buying me an Alexander McQueen (R.I.P) shirt?
Now THAT'S £200 of sheer beauty. 

Well, I'll update this when I can. Lets hope all goes well in this beautiful world we call fashion!
xx